Find out how 2 men with no business background and $12,000 investment built a global company that stayed true to their values of fun and social-responsibility.
Ben & Jerry’s started with $12,000 investment in an abandoned gas station. In less than 15 years, it grew to a publicly-traded corporation with annual sales of over $100 million. How did Ben & Jerry’s achieve that, yet remain one of the most innovative, progressive and socially responsible businesses in the world? This book gives the inside story:
• Get to know Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield as unique individuals and entrepreneurs;
• Find out how they conceptualized and grew their start-up; and
• Learn the various struggles and growing pains that the company faced, and how the company overcame them to become one of the leading premium ice cream brand.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business Owners/ SME CEOs
• Sales & Marketing Executives
Key words/concepts covered: business partnership, business case study, starting a business, growing a business, growing pain, organization, core values, creative problem-solving, passion, sales & marketing, branding, ice-cream making, social responsibility, culture, fun in business, linked prosperity, business succession, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream