BEN & JERRY’S: THE INSIDE SCOOP – How Two Real Guys Built a Business with a Social Conscience and a Sense of Humor
By Fred “Chico” Lager
Ben & Jerry’s started with $12,000 investment in an abandoned gas station. In less than 15 years, it grew to a publicly-traded corporation with annual sales of over $100 million. How did Ben & Jerry’s achieve that, yet remain one of the most innovative, progressive and socially responsible businesses in the world?
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• About Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield as unique individuals and entrepreneurs;
• How they conceptualized and grew their start-up; and
• The various struggles and growing pains that the company faced, and how the company overcame them to become one of the leading premium ice cream brand.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business Owners/ SME CEOs
• Sales & Marketing Executives