Learn how to use open-book management to unlock profitability in your business!
In most companies, employees are asked to just do their job and leave the business to others. What if everyone in the company is educated about business, understands business financials and knows exactly how his/her work affects the company’s success/failure?
The Great Game of Business, also known as open-book management, is about opening your books to the entire organization, equipping everyone with the ability to read financial statements and make financial decisions, and giving them a stake in the business, so you create a company where people think and act like owners.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect to take away from this summary:
• Discover a new way of thinking about business that allows you to unleash the energy and creativity of every employee and direct it toward improving business profitability and long-term success;
• Learn the 9 key philosophies and components behind open-book management, and how to use the Game to educate, motivate, align everyone in your organization;
• Find out how to implement the Great Game of Business and in phases, and integrate the components with a 3-part framework.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, Business leaders, managers and executives
• Consultants and trainers
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Growth, Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Profitability, Open-Book Management, Finance, The Great Game of Business, Jack Stack, Bo Burlingham