Learn how you can create the next Google, Paypal or Amazon, and shape the future.
Companies like Google, Paypal, Amazon and Telsa became so successful not by copying others, but by creating something totally new, and in so doing, fundamentally changed our world. They moved from 0 to 1, and carved out a monopoly for themselves. This book shares how they achieved that, and how you can get there as a startup.
Here are some insights you’ll gain from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn how to uncover “secrets”, or truths behind widely-held (but incorrect) beliefs;
• Find out how to move from zero to one and build a creative monopoly like Google; and
• Learn the 4 characteristics of monopolies, the 3-step process to building a monopoly, and how to set up the right foundation for your long-term success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Technology, Zero to One, Peter Thiel