Multiply your effectiveness in persuading, influencing and moving others
Sales, negotiations, and effective communications are all about moving, persuading and influencing others into taking action. These valuable skills are essential in all aspects of personal and business/ career success.
This bundle provides a mix of time-proven principles behind communications & people-relations, with practical tips for influencing moving people in a desired direction. These
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this bundle:
• Find out why the traditional notion of selling is dead, and equip yourself with updated approaches and tools to effectively persuade, influence and move others into action.
• Learn the what it means to communicate from inside-out, and align your “Why”, “How” and “What” to inspire others, build loyal followers and lasting success.
• Uncover how you can transform conflict into positive outcomes using 4 key foundations of principled negotiations, with tips and strategies to overcome 3 common negotiation obstacles;
• Learn powerful strategies and tried-and-tested techniques to build rapport, develop tactical empathy, shape perceptions, and find leverage in any situation to secure the best possible deal;
• Gain insights on the 6 Principles of Persuasion which prompt people to say “yes” without conscious thought, how they can be used as Weapons of Influence against you, and how to defend yourself against deceit and manipulations; and
• Uncover how to identify and manage pivotal conversations, recognize when a dialogue is breaking down, learn how to bring it back on track, overcome difficult or sensitive issues, to improve results and achieve your desired outcomes.
This summary bundle (worth $84) includes:
• 6x text summaries in pdf;
• 6x audio summaries in mp3; and
• 6x graphic summaries in pdf.
Get all 6 book summaries at only $47!
Keywords: Sales, Influence, Negotiation, Communications, Start with Why, To Sell is Human, Getting to Yes, Never Split the Difference, Crucial Conversations, Daniel Pink, Simon Sinek, Roger Fisher, William Ury, Chris Voss, Robert Cialdini, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler