By John Kotter (With Holger Rathgeber)
Change is a complex process that can be hard to orchestrate and manage. Through a simple fable about a penguin colony, with life-like characters that we can identify with, this book presents important lessons for working and living with changes. It illustrates 8 steps that can anyone can use to deliver successful change, under any condition.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 8 steps to successful change management;
• How people think, feel and react to change, and how you can influence behaviours more effectively; and
• The types of people and situational considerations to consider in the change process.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, human resource and change management professionals;
• Consultants and anyone who wants to learn about organizational change management.
$9.97 – $13.97