Learn the 8 steps to initiate and manage change, through an easy-to-read fable!
Change is a complex process that can be hard to orchestrate and manage.
Through a simple fable about a penguin colony, with life-like characters that we can identify with, this book presents important lessons for working and living with changes. It illustrates 8 steps that can anyone can use to deliver successful change, under any condition.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Learn the 8 steps to successful change management;
• Gain awareness of how people think, feel and react to change, and how you can influence behaviours; and
• Identify the types of people and situational considerations to consider in the change process. .
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 10-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 10-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Change Management, Influence, John Kotter, Leadership, Our Iceberg is Melting