Discover the formula used by the greatest genius in history and liberate your true potential.
Leonardo da Vinci is considered by many to be the greatest genius of all time. He was simultaneously a world-class artist, architect, scientist, inventor, engineer, accomplished cook and also played musical instruments at a professional level. The book presents 7 principles to help you model Leonardo’s creativity and learning skills, so you can think creatively, sharpen your mind, expand your self-expression, liberate your intelligence, and fulfill your true potential.
Find out how to unleash your inner genius by:
• Understanding why your brain is better than you think; and
• Learning the 7 Da Vincian principles, with specific ideas for application to your daily life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Brain Potential, Creativity, Left-Right Brain, Michael Gelb, Think Like Da Vinci
A lovely book which gives an insight into the mind of one of the greatest geniuses that ever lived. The seven steps are described brilliantly and many exercises are given on how to improve each aspect.
A great thing this book teaches is to always keep a journal to jot down any ideas that you come up with before you forget them!
A valuable book for anyone interested in self-growth and learning. [Review from Goodreads]
Govinda Rajan –
The seven steps described are not rocket science and are pure common sense – but how to implement in your thinking is a great way forward. Good one. [Review from Goodreads]