Discover the surprising truths of how ordinary people became millionaires in 1 generation!
Do you wish to become a millionaire, own fancy cars, luxurious houses and enjoy a lavish lifestyle? Based on 20 years of research, this book presents the surprising discovery of how ordinary Americans became millionaires in 1 generation, how they truly built their wealth, and how they live. Learn how you can apply these insights to accumulate your own wealth, and retain the wealth through generations.
What you’ll gain from the book:
• Understand what “wealth” really means, how to calculate net worth and where you stand relative to your peers; and
• Discover the 7 surprising Denominators of Wealthy People, and how you can apply it to build and retain your wealth.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key Words: Personal Development, Wealth & Money, Financial Intelligence, Self-Help, The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley, Wealth, William D. Danko