Get powerful perspectives on change and shift attitudes using this easy-to-read fable!
Most people are uncomfortable with change, and may be unaware of their own blind spots and attitudes toward it.
Through a simple story about 4 characters searching for Cheese in a Maze, this book provides powerful metaphors and analogies for us to reflect about changes (or potential changes) in our lives. It can also be used to facilitate discussions and to shift attitudes toward change.
Here are some useful takeaways you can expect from the book summary:
• Digest the story easily at a glance with our fun & colourful graphics;
• Understand how people react to change, and how we can manage change more constructively and effectively; and
• Get useful analogies to reflect about the Cheeses (goals and aspirations) in your life, and get perspectives on change and change management.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 9-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and Management Executives
• Those interested to learn how to improve attitudes and more effectively handle change
Keywords/concepts covered: Blind Spots, Leading Change, Changing Attitudes, Business, Personal Development, Change Management, Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese, Leadership