By Spencer Johnson, M.D.
Most people are uncomfortable with change, and may be unaware of their own blind spots and attitudes toward it. Through a simple story about 4 characters searching for Cheese in a Maze, this book provides powerful metaphors and analogies for us to reflect about changes (or potential changes) in our lives. It can also be used to facilitate discussions and to shift attitudes toward change.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• A story that illustrates how attitudes and obstacles to change could affect you. Digest this at a glance with our fun and colourful graphics!
• How people react to change, and how we can manage change more constructively and effectively.
• Useful analogies to reflect about the Cheeses (goals and aspirations) in your life, and get perspectives on change and change management.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, Managers, and Business Executives
• Anyone who’s interested to improve their attitudes and handle change more effectively
$9.97 – $13.97