by Peter F. Drucker
The 21st century brings many social, economic and political changes for organizations, governments and individuals alike. In this book (published in 1999 just before the turn of the century), Peter Drucker highlights 6 key management challenges for the 21st century., and what you can do about them. Many of these challenges are already changes are already upon us, making it all the more important to consider what you can do to convert the challenges into opportunities.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 7 paradigm shifts that affect all organizations and individuals, know the 5 certainties that you should build your organization’s strategies upon, and the 4 ingredients that’ll help you to stay ahead of changes.
• What’s involved in the new Information Revolution, and how you can organize and use information to stay competitive. Know the difference between manual vs knowledge work, and how to improve knowledge worker productivity.
• The 5 questions that every knowledge worker must answer in order to thrive and manage oneself effectively in the 21st Century.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and managers
• All knowledge workers, i.e. people who think or use knowledge for a living (e.g. architects, scientists, designers)
$9.97 – $13.97