Convert these 6 modern management challenges into opportunities!
The 21st century brings many social, economic and political changes for organizations, governments and individuals alike. In this book (published in 1999 just before the turn of the century), Peter Drucker highlights 6 key management challenges for the 21st century., and what you can do about them. Many of these challenges are already changes are already upon us, making it all the more important to consider what you can do to convert the challenges into opportunities.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 7 paradigm shifts that affect all organizations and individuals, know the 5 certainties that you should build your organization’s strategies upon, and the 4 ingredients that’ll help you to stay ahead of changes.
• Find out what’s involved in the new Information Revolution, and how you can organize and use information to stay competitive. Know the difference between manual vs knowledge work, and how to improve knowledge worker productivity.
• Know the 5 questions that every knowledge worker must answer in order to thrive and manage oneself effectively in the 21st Century.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and managers
• All knowledge workers, i.e. people who think or use knowledge for a living (e.g. architects, scientists, designers)
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Management, Success, Self-Management, Strategy, Knowledge Worker, Information Revolution, Managing Oneself, Management Challenges for the 21st Century, Peter Drucker