Learn how to create Raving Fans for a Massively Successful Business!
Customer service is important to any business. Yet, it’s not enough to merely satisfy your customers. To have a massively successful business, you need to create Raving Fans, i.e. make your customers so wildly happy that they can’t help talking about you and recommending you to others.
This book by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles presents a simple but powerful 3-part framework to help you to deliver amazing customer service and achieve outstanding bottom-line results
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Learn the secrets to creating Raving Fans, including how to decide on your service vision, discover what your customers want, integrate the 2 visions, then deliver what the customer wants + 1%; and
• Get examples of how these secrets can be applied in businesses and organizations..
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, owners and entrepreneurs
• People involved in customer service or designing customer experiences
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 8-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 8-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Customer service, customer experience, customer loyalty, advocacy, Business, Management, Strategy, Raving Fans, Ken Blanchard, Sheldon Bowles