Learn how to build habit-forming products that get your users hooked!
How can you apply the science of habits-formation to build products and services that are highly addictive? In this book, Nir Eyal answers that question. He presents a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can use the 4-phase “Hook Model” to shape customer behaviors and habits to build massively successful businesses like Google or Facebook.
You’ll find out how habits-forming products and technologies can help you to attract and retain customers at a fraction of the usual marketing costs. The key is to become so strongly associated with a problem/need that people automatically reach for your solutions when the triggers appear. And, you do that by creating a series of hooks and experiences that lock people into using your products habitually.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect to gain from this summary:
• Understand how habits-forming products generate business benefits such as higher customer lifetime value, greater price flexibility, accelerated growth and competitive advantages;
• Learn how to use the 4-part Hook Model to get customers hooked to your products and services. Get useful concepts, tips and action steps for each of these 4 steps in the habit-forming cycle: Trigger => Action => Variable reward => Investment.
• Find out the potential pitfalls and considerations to implement the Hook Model successfully, including (i) how to use the Manipulation Matrix to consider the implications of your innovation, (ii) how to test if your ideas will actually work and (iii) how to keep uncovering new habit-forming opportunities to get customers hooked to your products/services.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and business executives
• Professionals or executives in marketing, business development and product development
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Product Development, Business Development, Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Habits, Hook Model, Leads Generation, Retention, Product Design, Habits-Forming Technology, Hooked, Nir Eyal