by Nir Eyal
How can you apply the science of habits-formation to build products and services that are highly addictive? In this book, Nir Eyal answers that question. He presents a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can use the 4-phase “Hook Model” to shape customer behaviors and habits to build massively successful businesses like Google or Facebook. You’ll find out how habits-forming products and technologies can help you to attract and retain customers at a fraction of the usual marketing costs. The key is to become so strongly associated with a problem/need that people automatically reach for your solutions when the triggers appear. And, you do that by creating a series of hooks and experiences that lock people into using your products habitually.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How habits-forming products generate business benefits such as higher customer lifetime value, greater price flexibility, accelerated growth and competitive advantages;
• How to use the 4-part Hook Model to get customers hooked to your products and services. Get useful concepts, tips and action steps for each of these 4 steps in the habit-forming cycle: Trigger => Action => Variable reward => Investment.
• The potential pitfalls and considerations to implement the Hook Model successfully, including (i) how to use the Manipulation Matrix to consider the implications of your innovation, (ii) how to test if your ideas will actually work and (iii) how to keep uncovering new habit-forming opportunities to get customers hooked to your products/services.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and business executives
• Professionals or executives in marketing, business development and product development
$9.97 – $13.97