by Greg McKeown
When we feel overwhelmed, we tend to work harder. Yet, all of us have a finite amount of time and energy. You can only push yourself so far before you eventually burn out. In his previous book, Essentialism, Greg McKeown explained how to define the most essential things to focus on. But, if you’ve already distilled down to the most essential stuff and there’s still not enough time, then you need a different approach. This book explains how to structure your work to make your essential activities also the easiest ones to achieve.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to into the Effortless State, where you’re relaxed and functioning at an optimal mental, emotional, and physical condition.
• How to take Effortless Action to get better results with less effort.
• How to enjoy Effortless Results that deliver repeated benefits with little or no additional effort.
Who should read this:
• Anyone feeling overwhelmed or trying to cope with too many priorities
• People who want to improve personal effectiveness and success
$9.97 – $13.97