Master the Art of War for your business!
Sun Tzu’s famous book, The Art of War, is famous for its timeless principles, which has been used widely in business and strategy. This book breaks down the powerful ideas into practical business strategic rules that can be applied by business leaders in the modern world.
Here are the takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Learn the difference between strategy (to do the right things) and tactics (to do things right), and how to integrate strategy and tactics to achieve business success; and
• Understand rules of warfare in the 13 chapters of Sun Tzu’s Art of War, and apply them to your current business through 50 strategic rules for managers.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• Business consultants and strategists
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Strategy, Tactics, Sun Tzu Art of War, Planning, Leadership, Management, Sun Tzu The Art of War for Managers, 50 Strategic Rules, Steven Michaelson,Gerald Michaelson