By Al Ries & Jack Trout
This book presents 22 timeless laws of marketing that have stood the test of time, and can determine the success (or failure) of your marketing strategy. These laws are like the laws of nature–If you violate them, your marketing program is doomed to fail, regardless of what you do.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• 22 marketing principles that you can apply to any business;
• Why perceptions are more crucial than products, and how to shape customers’ perceptions;
• How to position and brand your business, to be at the top of your customers’ minds;
• The right approach to counter an existing market leader; and
• How to design your marketing strategy to be #1 or #2 in the market for long-term success.
Who should read this:
• Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
• Marketing, Sales, and Business Development Executives and Professionals
$9.97 – $13.97