Achieve marketing success with these powerful Laws of Marketing!
This book presents 22 timeless laws of marketing that have stood the test of time, and can determine the success (or failure) of your marketing strategy. These laws are like the laws of nature–If you violate them, your marketing program is doomed to fail, regardless of what you do.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this essential marketing resource:
• Learn 22 marketing principles that you can apply to any business;
• Discover the why perceptions are more crucial than products, and how to shape customers’ perceptions;
• Find out how to position and brand your business, to be at the top of your customers’ minds;
• Uncover the right approach to counter an existing market leader; and
• What it means to design your marketing strategy to be #1 or #2 in the market for long-term success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
• Marketing and Business Executives
Key words/concepts covered: Marketing, Branding, Positioning, Business, The Law of Leadership, The Law of the Category, The Law of the Mind, The Law of Perception, The Law of Focus, The Law of Exclusivity, The Law of the Ladder, The Law of Duality, The Law of the Opposite, The Law of Division, The Law of Perspective, The Law of Line Extensions, The Law of Sacrifice, The Law of Attributes, The Law of Candor, The Law of Singularity, The Law of Unpredictability, The Law of Success, The Law of Failure, The Law of Hype, The Law of Acceleration, The Law of Resources, The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, Al Ries, Jack Trout
There are no reviews yet.