Learn powerful strategies and tools to outthink and disorient your competition without having to outmuscle or outspend them!
The global business landscape is changing radically – old business models are being disrupted and new market niches and leaders are emerging rapidly in their place. This book is a great resource for entrepreneurs, executives and business leaders to:
• Learn how to identify the pattern behind Competitive Revolutions and to create your own revolution;
• Discover powerful strategies and options that you can use to develop your “Outthinker’s Playbook”; and
• Find out how to apply the 5 Outthinker Habits and 5 Outthinker Processes, to systematically identify strategic options that competitors miss, and reengineer your organization to become truly competitive amidst constant change and disruptions.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Creativity, Disruptive Technology, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Kaihan Krippendorff, Learning & Development, Outthink the Competition, Technology
“Outthink the Competition” is one of these rare business books that can become a classic in no time… this book targets those executives that truly want to move their companies to a long-term success trajectory above and away from the competition. Don’t read “Outthink” if you are an executive or business owner who is just happy with the current status and does not want to rock the proverbial boat by departing from the crowd. If, however, you want or need to put your thinking cap on in order to find dramatically different ways to make your company grow successfully, Kaihan’s book is a must-read. [Review from GoodReads]
Found this an interesting read being market conscious. Gave me new insight about thinking about an organization. [Review from GoodReads]
Louise Silk –
In his book, Krippendorff does an outstanding job explaining the future of business with many examples of very successful companies that “outthink” the competition with what he calls “a new playbook.”
Really interesting and thought provoking. [Review from GoodReads]