Learn powerful strategies and tools to “outthink” and disorient your competition, so you can build a new competitive advantage without having to outmuscle or outspend them!
The global business landscape is changing radically – old business models are being disrupted and new market niches and leaders are emerging rapidly in their place. This book is a great resource for entrepreneurs, executives and business leaders to:
• Learn how to identify the pattern behind Competitive Revolutions and to create your own revolution;
• Discover powerful strategies and options that you can use to develop your “Outthinker’s Playbook”; and
• Find out how to apply the 5 Outthinker Habits and 5 Outthinker Processes, to systematically identify strategic options that competitors miss, and reengineer your organization to become truly competitive amidst constant change and disruptions.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Creativity, Disruptive Technology, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Kaihan Krippendorff, Learning & Development, Outthink the Competition, Technology