By Warren Berger
Questions are an important discovery tool: They can frame our thoughts, contextualize data, and bring creativity, innovation and change. “Beautiful questions” are questions that are ambitious yet actionable. These catalyze change by helping us to see and think differently, and motivate action.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why questions are important, how the types and tone of questioning affect our results, and why we stop asking questions as we grow older;
• How questioning can affect learning and results in education, work, life, and in generating new ideas and solutions;
• The 3-part innovative questioning framework to help structure thinking for change and innovation;
• Ways to apply these tips, and question-related tools you can use, both in your business/work and in life.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, educators, and people in the learning industry; and
• Anyone who’s interested in personal development and enhnacing learning, creativity, or problem-solving
$9.97 – $13.97