Learn how to use questions to create new breakthroughs in your work and life!
Questions are an important discovery tool: They can frame our thoughts, contextualize data, and bring creativity, innovation and change. “Beautiful questions” are questions that are ambitious yet actionable. These catalyze change by helping us to see and think differently, and motivate action.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Find out why questions are important, how the types and tone of questioning affect our results, and why we stop asking questions as we grow older;
• Learn how questioning can affect learning and results in education, work, life, and in generating new ideas and solutions;
• Discover the 3-part innovative questioning framework to help structure thinking for change and innovation;
• Uncover ways to apply these tips, and question-related tools you can use, both in your business/work and in life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, educators and people in the learning industry; and
• People interested in personal development.
Key words/concepts covered: Problem-solving, Innovation, Change, Creativity, Education, Learning and Development, Innovative Questioning, Contextual Inquiry, Connective Inquiry, Collaborative inquiry, Personal Development, A More Beautiful Question, Warren Berger