Develop real, sustainable competitive advantage and play to win!
In today’s competitive and fast-moving environment, a sound strategy has become even more critical to develop true competitive advantage. Yet, most leaders don’t truly understand strategy nor how to apply it. This book demystifies strategy and equips you with concepts, frameworks, tools and processes to help your organization to win.
Here are the powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Understand what strategy really is (and what it isn’t);
• Discover a framework and process to define and align your winning aspirations, where-to-play and how-to-win choices, as well as your core capabilities and management systems;
• Learn how to use the strategy logic flow and reverse engineering process to think through your strategy, develop new ideas/choices and choose the ones that’d give you the highest chances of success.
• Find out how to allocate resources optimally to create multiplying effects across your various products, functions and business units.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives and those responsible for strategy and business development
• Business consultants and trainers
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Strategy, Management, Leadership, Alignment, Strategic Choices, Choice Cascade, Systems, Competitive Advantage, Market Leader, Playing to Win, A.G. Lafley, Roger L. Martin