In today’s competitive and fast-moving environment, a sound strategy has become even more critical to develop true competitive advantage. Yet, most leaders don’t truly understand strategy nor how to apply it. This book demystifies strategy and equips you with concepts, frameworks, tools and processes to help your organization to win.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What strategy really is (and what it isn’t);
• The framework and process to define and align your winning aspirations, where-to-play and how-to-win choices, as well as your core capabilities and management systems;
• How to use the strategy logic flow and reverse engineering process to think through your strategy, develop new ideas/choices and choose the ones that’d give you the highest chances of success.
• How to allocate resources optimally to create multiplying effects across your various products, functions and business units.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives and those responsible for strategy and business development
• Business consultants and trainers