Achieve outstanding results through strong leadership and teams!
U.S. Navy SEALs are probably one of the highest-performing military teams in the world. In “Extreme Ownership”, retired SEAL officers Willink and Babin share the vital leadership principles that have enabled SEAL leaders and teams to achieve extraordinary results, and explain how these insights can be applied to achieve success in all aspects of business and life.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Discover the 12 leadership principles that bring team success and great performance;
• Find out how to develop personal leadership, lead your teams to victory, and sustain such victory; and
• Get examples of how these principles are applied in the U.S. Navy SEALs and in business.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Anyone keen to improve leadership skills and mindset
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Teamwork, Military, Planning, Discipline, Culture, Team Performance, Accountability, Full Responsibility, Extreme Ownership, Jocko Willink, Leif Babin