By Patrick Lencioni
Teamwork can be hard to measure and achieve. Yet, when you get it right, it can deliver seemingly-impossible results, and become a source of sustainable competitive advantage for your company in today’s rapidly changing world. The book provides specific and practical guidelines for leaders, practitioners and team players to learn how to achieve outstanding results through great teams.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How to convert 5 obstacles that cripple teams, into 5 elements of success, each laying the foundation for the next ingredient; and
• How you can build trust, master conflicts, achieve commitment, embrace accountability and focus on results in your teams.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and business executives;
• Coaches, trainers, human resource professionals and people-development professionals; and
• Anyone who wishes to improve team dynamics and teamwork.