Achieve outstanding results and build a sustainable competitive advantage through great teams!
Teamwork can be hard to measure and achieve. Yet, when you get it right, it can deliver seemingly-impossible results, and become a source of sustainable competitive advantage for your company in today’s rapidly changing world. The book provides specific and practical guidelines for leaders, practitioners and team players to learn how to achieve outstanding results through great teams.
Here are some highlights of what you can gain from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn how to convert 5 elements that typically cripple teams, into 5 elements of success, each laying the foundation for the next ingredient; and
• Find out how you can build trust, master conflicts, achieve commitment, embrace accountability and focus on results in your teams.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 19-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Field Guide, Leadership, Organizational Success, Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions, Patrick Lencioni, Teamwork, Management
Mark Manderson –
Great follow up to the book “The Five dysfunctions of a team”. Gives step by step exercises on how to overcome these dysfunctions. Best summed up with “A leader must seek out opportunities for unearthing buried conflict and forcing team members to address those issues”. [Review from Goodreads]
Rocky Duran –
Great actionable follow up to the fable based “The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team”. This title helped action steps in place, as well as share resources and tools to help facilitate change within your team. [Review extracted from Goodreads]
The specificity helped me understand the concepts in the fable. This book made the actions clear. [Review from Goodreads]