Master the Dichotomy of Leadership to become a more effective leader!
In the book “Extreme Ownership”, retired US Navy SEALs Jocko Willink and Leif Babin, shared the leadership principles that enabled enabled SEAL leaders and teams to achieve extraordinary results. Extreme Ownership means taking 100% ownership and responsibility for everything in your world. Yet, great leadership requires balance, not extremism. Effective leaders take extreme ownership, but are not extreme in their attitudes or actions. They balance the forces that pull them in opposite directions. This book helps leaders to understand the nuances and contradictions in leadership, and how to embrace the dichotomy of leadership in 12 key areas to achieve success in various aspects of business and life.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Discover the 12 leadership dichotomies that you must balance to become a better leader;
• Find out how to balance your people, balance your mission and balance yourself to lead and win; and
• Get examples of how these principles are applied in the U.S. Navy SEALs and in business.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Anyone keen to improve leadership skills and mindset
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Teamwork, Military, Leadership Paradoxes, Team Performance, Extreme Ownership, The Dichotomy of Leadership, Jocko Willink, Leif Babin