Coach transformational leadership teams that can create a system-wide impact!
Effective leaders are crucial in a complex, fast-changing world where people must work together across functional and geographical borders, and satisfy diverse needs of internal and external stakeholders. Yet no single individual leader can single-handedly address all of these challenges. This calls for the development of effective leadership teams.
How is team coaching different from individual coaching? Do you need a different approach for different types of teams? How do you ensure that your teams are being equipped with the skills and perspectives that they need the most? These are all questions addressed in this book by Peter Hawkins.
Here are some key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover a spectrum of team coaching options, and how they differ from individual, executive or sports coaching;
• Learn the 5 practices for high-performing teams (commissioning, clarifying, co-creating, connecting, and core learning) and the CID-CLEAR coaching process. These can be used by any leaders or coaches for developing teams.
• Find out how to adapt the coaching approach for different types of teams, and how to select/develop/work with team coaches more effectively.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and business owners;
• Coaches and other human resource practitioners (including HR personnel, trainers and consultants).
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Leadership, Professional Development, Personal Development, Coaching, Management, Team Development, Team Coaching, Human Resource, Employee Development, Performance Management, Leadership Team Development, Peter Hawkins
There are no reviews yet.