by Peter Hawkins
Effective leaders are crucial in a complex, fast-changing world where people must work together across functional and geographical borders, and satisfy diverse needs of internal and external stakeholders. Yet no single individual leader can single-handedly address all of these challenges. This calls for the development of effective leadership teams. How is team coaching different from individual coaching? Do you need a different approach for different types of teams? How do you ensure that your teams are being equipped with the skills and perspectives that they need the most? These are all questions addressed in this book by Peter Hawkins.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• A spectrum of team coaching options, and how they differ from individual, executive or sports coaching;
• The 5 practices for high-performing teams (commissioning, clarifying, co-creating, connecting, and core learning) and the CID-CLEAR coaching process. These can be used by any leaders or coaches for developing teams.
• How to adapt the coaching approach for different types of teams, and how to select/develop/work with team coaches more effectively.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and business owners;
• Coaches and other human resource practitioners (including HR personnel, trainers and consultants).
$9.97 – $13.97