Learn this powerful framework to improve execution and achieve your strategic goals!
Leaders often know the strategic plan but struggle to execute it. Besides having to overcome the possible lack of clarity, commitment and accountability for new strategic activities, they find themselves and their teams constantly sucked into the whirlwind of urgent daily work.
This book explains what’s effective execution and how to achieve it using 4 key disciplines of execution (4DX). These 4 disciplines can help anyone—from frontline workers to senior executives—to become more engaged in their work and produce outstanding results.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the true problem behind effective execution;
• Learn the 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) and how they can improve your’s team and organization’s focus, leverage, engagement and accountability, so you can do the right things consistently to achieve your most important goals; and
• Find out what are the key phases and challenges you can expect when installing the 4DX in your organization and how you can overcome them.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• Consultants and trainers
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Management, Leadership, Implementing Strategy, Wildly Important Goals, WIGs, Lead Measures, Accountability, Scoreboard, 4DX, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, Jim Huling
There are no reviews yet.