Become the leader you wish you had, Make a real, positive difference!
A company’s biggest strength lies in its people—in their ability to cooperate closely and rally behind the organization, especially during a crisis. Yet, work today has become a contractual, transactional relationship in many organizations. Intense competition and layoffs are the norm and hardly anyone believes in true loyalty anymore.
When leaders focus on commercial interests and managing numbers, they often drive short-term results at the expense of long-term success. But when leaders take care of their people, the numbers will take care of themselves. Fundamentally, leadership is about helping people to thrive and find meaning in their work. And, human beings are biologically designed to thrive in environments with trusting relationships and deep human bonds. We urgently need leaders to step forth and make a positive difference. Find out why and how in this book.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand how 4 chemicals (Endorphin, Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin) in our bodies help us to balance our personal needs and social needs;
• Uncover the 3 sets of influences (abstraction, destructive abundance and social changes) that have shaped our modern cultures. Find out why our societies and workplaces have become so stressful, dysfunctional and sub-optimal (and the implications for both individual well-being and organizational performance); and
• Learn how you can become the leader we so badly need.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers
• Anyone who wishes to make a positive impact on others
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Teamwork, Circles of Safety, Trust, Motivation, Success, Purpose, Fulfillment, Relationships, Well-Being, Leaders Eat Last, Simon Sinek