Discover the code behind great cultures and extraordinary teams!
Why do some groups perform at a level beyond the sum of their individual parts while others perform below that? How are great cultures built and sustained?
It turns out that group performance depends more on how people interact with one another than on their individual skills. In this book, Daniel Coyle demystifies how a great culture is formed and breaks it down into 3 fundamental skills that can be learned and nurtured.
Here are some key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand why relationships are more important than intelligence or skills in extraordinary teams and groups; and
• Learn the 3 critical skills behind strong cultures, and how you can crack the culture code by building safety, sharing vulnerability, and establishing purpose.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives, and consultants
• Coaches and leaders of any social, sports or interest groups
Key words/concepts covered: Culture, Teams, Teamwork, Organizational Behavior, Trust, Vulnerability, Safety, Belonging, Values, Purpose, Vision, The Culture Code, Daniel Coyle
There are no reviews yet.