Find out why some ideas succeed (and spread) while others die
Based on 10 years of study, the book answers the question “why some ideas succeed while others die”. It provides a practical and systematic way to create ideas that are understood, remembered, and have a long-term impact.
Here are some useful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the 6 SUCCESs principles to create “sticky” messages;
• Learn the secret to packing a ton of of ideas into 1 compact line;
• Find out how to grab your audience’s attention and sustain their interest;
• Discover ways to make your ideas clear and believable; and
• Learn how to make people care about your idea, and to act on it.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 20-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary inpdf; and
• A 9-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Chip Heath, Communication, Dan Heath, Made to Stick, Sales & Marketing, Heath Brothers
Rick Lee James –
ecially if you communicate for a living. The 6 principles that make an idea stick ( 1.) Simplicity, 2.) Unexpectedness, 3.) Concreteness, 4.) Credibility, 5.) Emotions, 6.) Stories ) make up the simple acronym, SUCCESS. This book elaborates on these principles while at the same time adhering to them. If you’re a public speaker, teacher, pastor, manager, or even a parent trying to teach ideas to your children then I think you will find this book beneficial. [Review from Goodreads]
Daniel rated it
5* Jul 26, 2013
I totally enjoy the Heath brothers’ books. This one is no exception. In order to bring ideas across, follow their advice – SUCCES – simple, unexpected, concrete, credible, emotion and use a story. This is great for teaching others, and in all kinds of communication, especially when making a pitch. [Review from Goodreads]
Snuggles with Rainbows –
This book was enlightening to me on so many levels. Not only did I resonate with it from the perspective of a new healthcare professional but also as an individual who loves to learn new things… As a doctor, I face the challenge of selling harder yet healthy ways of life to my patients everyday. With the advent of the internet, it has making my job harder and harder. It is much easier now for people to have preconceived notions about their health and treatment plan before I ever see them….
Overall, I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to broaden their horizons. It will make you question a lot of things you hear and see. It will definitely make you reconsider how you present your thoughts and ideas to someone else. I hope you like it as much as I did! [Review from Goodreads]