MADE TO STICK: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
By Chip & Dan Heath
Based on 10 years of study, the book explains why some ideas succeed (and spread) while others die. It provides a practical and systematic way to create ideas that are understood, remembered, and have a long-term impact.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 6 SUCCESs principles to create “sticky” messages;
• The secret to packing a ton of of ideas into 1 compact line;
• How to grab your audience’s attention and sustain their interest;
• Ways to make your ideas clear and believable; and
• How to make people care about your idea, and to act on it.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and activists; and
• Marketers, advertisers, writers, and communications professionals.