Gain the power to change anything at personal, organizational and societal levels!
Effective leaders are first be influencers, i.e. they must be able to bring behavioral change to solve problems. Unfortunately, it’s hard to change people—be it to get yourself to do something you dislike, to get your child to obey you, or to get criminals to turn over a new leaf. This book explains the 3 keys behind the science of influencing change, and the 6 sources of influence that are jointly guaranteed to bring change in any area.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 3 keys to influence—focus and measure, define vital behaviors, and using the 6 sources of influence—that jointly constitute the science of leading change;
• Learn the 6 sources of influence, with specific strategies and insights to address 2 driving forces (ability and motivation) across 3 domains (personal, social and structural);
• Get detailed examples, tips and strategies to influence change at personal, organizational or community levels.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers in any domain (including business, social work, politics, non-profit, education)
• Anyone who wants to improve influence and change management skills.
Keywords/concepts covered: Change Management, Leadership, Influence, Science of Leading Change, Vital Behaviors, People Management, Motivation, Influencer, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler