Learn the formula to creating lasting success in a fast-changing world!
Why do some companies thrive in uncertainty or chaos, while others do not? This book addresses this question and breaks down the myths and reality of what it takes to create lasting success in a fast-changing world. The authors selected only seven “10X companies” out of an initial list of 20,400 companies–all 7 had (a) they beat their industry indexes by at least 10X over 15 years, and (b) did so during times of rapid, unpredictable and dangerous change.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Bust common business myths about succeeding in uncertain environments. Find out why 10X companies achieve phenomenal success even though they are not bolder, not more innovative, not faster in decisions or in transforming themselves internally.;
• Learn how to use the 3 key behavioral traits (Fanatical Discipline, Empirical Creativity and Productive Paranoia) to make the vital difference between success and failure; and
• Understand the role of Level 5 Ambition, SMaC Recipes and Luck in times of change and turbulence.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and strategists
• Consultants, coaches and business trainers
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Strategy, Planning, Leadership, Innovation, Change Management, Risk Management, Industry Turbulence, Business Crisis, Business Transformation, Great by Choice, Jim Collins, Morten Hansen