Learn how to transform conflict into positive outcomes!
Everyone negotiates—be it to get a pay raise, extend a curfew, or reach agreement on a joint venture. This book presents a framework for “principled negotiations”: a merits-focused, systematic approach to get better outcomes while maintaining (or even improving) relationships.
Here are some powerful tips and insights you can expect from the book:
• Understand the difference between positional bargaining vs principled negotiations;
• Learn the 4 key foundations of principled negotiations—people, interests, options, and criteria—and how to apply them;
• Uncover tips and strategies to overcome 3 common negotiation obstacles.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 14-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• People with responsibilities in sales and negotiations.
Keywords/Key concepts covered: Negotiation, Persuasion, Influence, Communication, Principled Negotiation, Positional Bargaining, Perceptions, People vs Issues, Interests vs Positions perceptions, Brainstorming, Creative Solutions, Win-win outcomes, Objective Criteria, BATNA, Negotiation Jujitsu, Getting to Yes, Roger Fisher, William Ury