Learn the root cause of all conflicts and how to achieve lasting peace
There’s a common root cause behind all types of conflict, be it at personal, professional or global levels. Often, our own perceptions and reactions end up perpetuating the very behaviors and outcomes that we don’t want. By understanding the patterns behind conflict escalation, being aware of own role in the conflicts, and having a framework to invite change, we can break the impasse to reach a peaceful resolution.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 2 Ways of Being that shape how we perceive and approach people and events, and learn the pattern behind conflict escalation;
• Uncover the 4 self-deception boxes or sets of stories we use to justify our actions and deceive ourselves; and
• Learn how to use the Pyramid of Change to invite others to change, resolve conflict and acheve lasting peace.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, parents, educators, coaches and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve your relationships and communication skills
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Self-Help, Relationships, Conflict-Resolution, Negotiation, Communication, Mediation, The Anatomy Of Peace: Resolving The Heart Of Conflict, Ken Blanchard, Sheldon Bowles
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]