Multiply your results as a leader by amplifying your team’s collective intelligence!
Based on research of more than 150 executives across 4 continents, Liz Wiseman discovered that leaders can be placed on a spectrum between two extremes: Multipliers vs Diminishers. Multipliers amplify the results of people around them, while Diminishers reduce others’ results. This book provides a detailed breakdown of the characteristics and behaviors of Multipliers vs Diminishers, with specific strategies and tips that you can start applying to become a Multiplier, manage Diminishers, and cultivate other Multipliers around you.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover the 5 disciplines of Multipliers, including the differences in behaviors and practices between Multipliers and Diminishers. Get specific strategies and experiments to start cultivating each discipline;
• Find out what’s an “Accidental Diminisher“, recognize such tendencies in yourself and others, and know how you can respond to them;
• Discover strategies and approaches for managing Diminishers around you, including your boss;
• Gain strategies and tips to accelerate your leadership growth and develop a Multiplier culture.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and aspiring leaders
• Anyone keen to improve their leadership skills and team/organizational results
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Team Performance, People Development, Organizational Intelligence, Diminishers, Multipliers, Liz Wiseman