REMOTE: Office Not Required
By Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
This book covers the benefits of remote work, the perceived obstacles, and practical tips for companies or employees who are considering or doing remote work. It builds on the authors’ experience in running 37signals, a successful software company (now known as Basecamp).
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The benefits and common misconceptions about remote work;
• Practical tips for effective remote collaboration;
• How to effectively hire, retain and manage remote talents; and
• How to work most effectively as a remote worker.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and human resource professionals;
• Anyone who’s working remotely or plans to work remotely.