Find out how to use Remote Work to achieve more flexibility, cost savings and results for you and your organization!
The book covers the benefits of remote work, the perceived obstacles, and practical tips for companies or employees who are considering or doing remote work. It builds on the authors’ experience in running 37signals, a successful software company.
If you are wondering how to plan ahead for the new mobile workforce, and/or you are already involved in remote work, then here are some ways you can benefit from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the benefits and common misconceptions about remote work;
• Learn practical tips for effective remote collaboration;
• Find out how you can effectively hire, retain and manage remote talents;
• Discover ways to work most effectively as a remote worker.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 10-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 10-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, David Heinemeier Hansson, Jason Fried, Productivity, Remote work, Work-from-Home
John Norman –
This is a very tricky book to review.
(1) If you work remotely and have company that tolerates or promotes remote working, this book gets three stars…you will still learn things, and the book confirms a number of things you have suspected but not really articulated.
(2) Your company thinks remote work is insane. You really need to read this book. For you guys, it’s five stars all the way.
(3) Your company tolerates remote work but hasn’t really figured it out. The book provides a good deal of guidance. I think this is a five star book for you, too, because it’s about time that you thought hard about your lack of planning and thought in this area.
The good news is that there are great advantages to remote work. The bad news that it requires a lot of thinking to get it right. [Review from Goodreads]
As a remote worker, I felt very connected with the stories in this book. TBH, I was already familar with most of the recommendations, because I have been working remotely for a year, but that’s actually a good thing, because it means that we’re all on the same channel and there’s a common path to success for remote workers.
I really liked it. I would have given 5 stars if I had learned many new tricks or recommendations that I didn’t know before [Review from Goodreads]
Karen Gale booze –
I loved everything about it. The book encompasses, so much truth about the upside and downsides to working from home. I believe is shows the best possibilities of the remote style of work. I suggested it to a minimum of 10 people I know who have been thinking about starting a remote platform at their company. [Review from Goodreads]