Learn how to identify and nurture ideal team players for your organization!
Great teams are essential for organizational success. Great teamwork is built on 5 sets of critical behaviors: building trust, mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability, and focusing on results. Ideal team players possess 3 key virtues that make it easier for them to embrace the 5 behaviors. In this book, Patrick Lencioni explains how to identify and cultivate these 3 essential virtues of an ideal team player.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Learn the 3 virtues of an ideal team player, the common behavioral traits and signs of lack;
• Understand the potential issues that may arise when 1 or more of the virtues are missing, and how you can address such gaps; and
• Find out how to apply this model to hiring, assessing and developing your team members, and how to to embed the virtues into your organizational culture.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 11-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives and HR managers
• Anyone working in a team or responsible for leading a team.
Key words/concepts covered: Culture, Teamwork, Management, Leadership, Human Resources, The Ideal Team Player, Patrick Lencioni