LEADERSHIP AND SELF-DECEPTION: Getting out of the box
By The Arbinger Institute
Self-deception is a problem encountered by every human being. It’s like being stuck in a box – despite our best intentions, we have a biased view of problems, and are blind to their underlying causes and our roles in them. It hinders our ability to make effective decisions, and erodes our leadership abilities and happiness levels.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How you get into the box and how it affects you and the people around you;
• How to get out of the box and open up new possibilities and solutions; and
• How you can apply these concepts in your work and life for better relationships, results and happiness.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, human resource and people-development professionals
• Coaches, trainers, and anyone interested in personal growth or improving your relationships