Free yourself from self-deception to make better decisions, improve your relationships and results!
Self-deception is a problem encountered by every human being. It’s like being stuck in a box – despite our best intentions, we have a biased view of problems, and are blind to their underlying causes and our roles in them. It hinders our ability to make effective decisions, and erodes our leadership abilities and happiness levels.
Here are some powerful tips you can expect to take away from this book:
• Learn how you get into the box and how it affects you and the people around you;
• Find out how to get out of the box and open up new possibilities and solutions; and
• Understand how you can apply these concepts in your work and life for better relationships, results and happiness.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary inpdf; and
• An 11-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders & HR managers
• Anyone interested in personal growth and improving your relationships
Key words/concepts covered: decision-making, problem-solving, personal effectiveness, happiness, Ignaz Semmelweis, symptoms vs cause, self-betrayal, conflict resolution, people management, team-building, personal development, fable, parable, Leadership and Self-Deception, Arbinger Institute, influence, leadership & management, self-management, Inside the Box, Outside the Box, relationships