Discover how your brain works, learn its biases and errors, so you can make better decisions.
In this book, winner of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, Daniel Kahneman, summarizes decades of research to help us understand what really goes on inside our heads – the psychological basis for our reactions, judgments, perceptions and choices. By learning how our mind works, being aware of our intuitive biases and errors of judgement, we can improve our decision-making skills, shape how we think and how we live our lives.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out what the 2 contrasting systems of our brain are, and how they work;
• Understand the Law of Least Effort and how it affects how we think;
• Learn the various heuristics (or mental shortcuts) that we use, often subconsciously;
• Understand the overconfidence, biases and errors caused by these heuristics, and how they affect our choices;
• Know the difference between our “experiencing self” and our “remembering self”, and how you can live a more fulfilling life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Economics, Daniel Kahneman, Decision Making, Heuristics, Mental Errors, Psychology, Thinking Fast and Slow