Learn how to get things right in an increasingly complex world!
Checklists are not just about ticking boxes and mindlessly following protocol. When correctly applied, they can be used to facilitate communication, teamwork and discipline to solve a wide range of problems. These are vital in uncertain, high-stakes situations and an increasingly complex environment. In this book, surgeon Atul Gawande shares his discoveries and insights on how checklists are used in a range of industries and contexts, as a simple but powerful solution to getting things right.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand why smart, highly-trained, and experienced people make avoidable mistakes regularly, and what can be done to address it;
• Find out the differences between simple, complicated and complex problems, and how you can use checklists to address; and
• Learn how you can develop effective checklists and use them to address a range of problems.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, professionals, coaches, trainers, people-developers.
• Anyone interested in improving personal and team effectiveness.
Key words/concepts covered: Checklists, minimize human error, teamwork, communication, personal effectiveness, how to get things right, The Checklist Manifesto, Atul Gawande
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]