Learn how to build good habits and break bad habits!
To succeed in any area, we need to build good habits and remove bad ones. Yet, most of us aren’t even aware of our habits, much less how to change them. In Atomic Habits, James Clear presents insights from cognitive and behavioral sciences to help us understand how habits are formed, and how we can use a 4-step plan to create better habits in any area of life.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 4 steps to habits formation: cue, craving, response and reward;
• Discover the 4 laws (with specific strategies/techniques) that you can apply to break bad habits and forge good ones; and
• Learn how to maximize your potential using atomic habits, including how to (i) maximize the compound effect from good habits, (ii) change most effectively from the inside out, (iii) align your habits with your strengths and contexts, (iv) stay motivated and (v) continually grow and improve.
Who should read this:
• Coaches, trainers, parents & teachers.
• Anyone interested in personal development and building new habits.
Key words/concepts covered: Build good habits, break bad habits, change habits, form habits, Habit Loop, Success, Potential, Personal Development, Atomic Habits, James Clear
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]