EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE 2.0
By Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves
Emotional intelligence (EQ) has been widely proven to be an important ingredient of success. This book explains what’s EQ, how you can determine your EQ levels and use a step-by-step program (with 66 proven strategies) to improve 4 core sets of EQ skills.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What’s emotional intelligence or EQ, how it affects the way we behave, and how our brains work such that we react emotionally before logic kicks in;
• The 4 key sets of emotional intelligence skills, and how they’re translated into behavioral terms; and
• The 66 strategies and a way to systematically apply them to improve your EQ levels.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, team members, parents, coaches
• Anyone interested in improving your emotional intelligence, EQ or relationships