Find out how you can use workplace appreciation to improve motivation, retention and business success.
With increasingly-intense business competition, retaining quality employees has become a crucial element of business success, and even survival. Workplace appreciation can help companies to improve motivation and retention, without a huge cash outlay.
Built on the hugely-successful “5 Love Languages” by Dr. Chapman, this book, co-authored with Dr White, explains the 5 languages of appreciation at the workplace, how to identify your/ your colleagues’ primary and secondary languages, and apply these principles.
These concepts are useful not only for supervisors and managers, but for any level in the organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Communication, Dr Gary Chapman, Dr Paul White, Job Satisfaction, Leadership, Motivation, Relationships, Retention, The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace