THE 5 LANGUAGES OF APPRECIATION IN THE WORKPLACE: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People
By Gary D. Chapman & Paul E. White
With increasingly-intense business competition, retaining quality employees has become a crucial element of business success, and even survival. This book builds on the hugely-successful “5 Love Languages” by Dr. Chapman, to explain how companies can use workplace appreciation to improve motivation and retention, without a huge cash outlay.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 5 languages of appreciation at the workplace;
• How to identify you and your colleagues’ primary and secondary languages; and
• How to apply these principles at work to improve employee motivation and retention.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, human resource professionals and people development professionals.
• Consultants, coaches, team members, and anyone who’s interested in improving workplace relationships