By Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D
Your mindset—how you see yourself—shapes how you respond to people and events, to affect your outcomes. Built on 20 years of research, this book explains how you can recognize, understand and change a fundamental mindset to impact all aspects of your life.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The differences between the fixed mindset vs the growth mindset, including how it affects your approach to success, failure, and effort;
• How mindsets affect parenting and education, sports and coaching, business and leadership, as well as love and relationships; and
• How you can get better results, shape your own mindset and nurture growth mindsets in the people around you.
Who should read this:
• Parents, educators, coaches, trainers and people in the people-development industry
• Business leaders and people responsible for learning & development
• People interested in improving their relationships