Learn how to shape your mindset for better outcomes!
Your mindset—how you see yourself—shapes how you respond to people and events, to affect your outcomes. Built on 20 years of research, this book explains how you can recognize, understand and change a fundamental mindset to impact all aspects of your life.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Understand the differences between the fixed mindset vs the growth mindset, including how it affects your approach to success, failure, and effort;
• Learn how mindsets affect parenting and education, sports and coaching, business and leadership, as well as love and relationships; and
• Find out how you can get better results, shape your own mindset and nurture growth mindsets in the people around you.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Parents, educators, coaches, trainers and people in the people-development industry
• Business leaders and people responsible for learning & development
• People interested in improving their relationships
Key words/concepts covered: Success, Learning, Growth, Personal Development, Parenting, Education, Sports, Character, Potential, Psychology, Coaching, Teaching, Love, Relationships, Leadership, Business Management, Mindset, Carol Dweck