Increase your influence & guard against manipulation by others.
Our brains use specific cues as mental shortcuts to help us react quickly without the need to process all the information and stimuli we receive. With the right cues, we’ll say “yes” automatically without conscious thought. This book presents 6 keys principles of persuasion, all of which can be used to bring positive change or deceive others, depending on the intention of the user. Understanding these principles and associated techniques can help you to improve your influence and concurrently guard against others’ manipulation.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the role of mental cues and shortcuts in decision-making;
• Learn the 6 Principles of Persuasion and how they work; and
• Discover how the 6 principles are commonly used, how they can be used as Weapons of Influence against you, and how to defend yourself against deceit and manipulations.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 29-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People who are responsible for sales, marketing, and social change.
• Anyone interested to improve your level of influence and make better decisions.
Key words/concepts covered: Decision-Making, Persuasion, Mental Cues, Manipulation, Sales, Marketing, Social Change, Psychology, Influence, Robert Cialdini
There are no reviews yet.