Learn the 7 Principles for Happy, Healthy Marriages!
Based on decades of scientific research, Dr John Gottman has identified 7 principles for behind happy marriages, and tested them through a series of workshops and real-life applications. This is a detailed guidebook in which he explains the myths of marriage failure, the truth behind marital success, and the seven principles for making marriage work. The book provides a blend of concepts, empirical research, and step-by-step activities that any couple can use to strengthen their foundation of their marriage.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Debunk myths about why marriages fail, and learn the signs that predict marital breakdown;
• Uncover the ingredients behind happy marriages, and the 7 key principles that make marriage work; and
• Learn practical tips and exercises that you can apply to strengthen your relationship, or to improve an unhappy marriage.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Marital therapists, counselors and relationship coaches; and
• Anyone interested in improving your relationships or marriage.
Key words/concepts covered: Relationships, Marriage, Divorce, Personal Development, Family, Love, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, John Gottman