by Olivia Fox Cabane
Charismatic people are listened to, respected and admired, which gives them a real advantage in life. What is charisma and how can you become more charismatic? In this book, Olivia Fox Cabane shows that charisma isn’t an inborn talent, but a set of skills and behaviors that can be learned. By applying the strategies, tools and practices in this book, you can develop your personal charisma and magnetism to draw people to you.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 keys to charisma—presence, power and warmth—and how specifically to develop and project these ingredients in your communications and interactions;
• The obstacles to charisma and how you can overcome them with various strategies, tips and exercises;
• Why it’s crucial to develop a charismatic mental state, and how to do so using a range of techniques;
• The 4 key charismatic styles, the pros and cons of each and which style to adopt; and
• The specific tips on how to apply charisma in various situations, including presentations, communications and difficult situations.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, communicators, presenters, and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve your charisma, influence and people skills
$9.97 – $13.97