By Daniel Pink
When we think of “sales”, most of us think of pushy door-to-door salespeople or slimy used-car salesmen. In this book, Daniel Pink shows how outdated this perspective is. In fact, sales is an essential part of our work and lives, and all of us are constantly influencing, swaying or persuading others to take action. Whether you are in a sales role, or need to influence others at work, this book provides fresh perspectives and useful techniques to help you improve your ability to move and influence others.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How sales has changed and why all of us sell;
• The difference between “selling” and “moving“:
• The new principles or “ABC”s of selling; and
• How to move people, including how to more effectively pitch, improvise and serve.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and business executives;
• Sales & marketing professionals, Influencers;
• Anyone keen to improve their ability to influence and persuade others
$9.97 – $13.97