by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen
Difficult conversations are anything you have difficulty talking about, e.g. asking for a pay-raise, ending a relationship, or addressing a hurtful behavior. When they’re not properly handled, they can make things worse. In this book, the authors explain the issues behind difficult conversations, the common mistakes we make, and how to manage difficult conversations like a pro. Use the strategies, processes and tips to deepen understanding, improve relationships and solves problems effectively.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 types of difficult conversations, the issues and complications they present, and how you can address them effectively;
• The 5 steps (a step-by-step guide) to shift from difficult conversations to learning conversations;
• The detailed examples, tips and sample scripts/phrases you can apply to get positive outcomes from difficult conversations.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve communications/ relationships, and be able to handle difficult conversations effectively
$9.97 – $13.97