Master Difficult Conversations to foster understanding and effective problem-solving!
Difficult conversations are anything you have difficulty talking about, e.g. asking for a pay-raise, ending a relationship, or addressing a hurtful behavior. When they’re not properly handled, they can make things worse. In this book, the authors explain the issues behind difficult conversations, the common mistakes we make, and how to manage difficult conversations like a pro. Use the strategies, processes and tips to deepen understanding, improve relationships and solves problems effectively.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 3 types of difficult conversations, the issues and complications they present, and how you can address them effectively;
• Learn the 5 steps (a step-by-step guide) to shift from difficult conversations to learning conversations;
• Get detailed examples, tips and sample scripts/phrases you can apply to get positive outcomes from difficult conversations.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 16-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 16-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve communications/ relationships, and be able to handle difficult conversations effectively
Keywords/concepts covered: People skills, Management, Leadership, Relationships, Communication, Conflict Management, Persuasion, “What Happened?” Conversation, Feelings Conversation, Identity Conversation, Learning Conversations, Difficult Conversations, Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, Sheila Heen