Build your emotional intelligence to improve successes in all aspects of life!
Research suggests that IQ accounts for only 20% of our success in life. The remaining 80% comes from non-IQ factors, such as luck, social class and emotional intelligence. No matter how smart you are, you won’t do well if you can’t manage your emotional impulses. In this book, Daniel Goleman provides a comprehensive review on the biology and neurology of emotions, and how you can develop and apply emotional intelligence to improve your relationship, health, well-being and performance.
Here are some powerful takeaways you’ll gain from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the architecture of the human brain, including how your emotions and rational thoughts are interlinked in the limbic system and prefrontal cortex of your brain. Find out how your brain has evolved over millions of years, how it works, and why/how “emotional hijacking” can occur.
• Learn the 5 components of emotional intelligence, and how they affect all aspects of life with a significant impact on marriages, childhood development, the workplace and medical care.
• Learn the benefits of emotional literacy and the dangers of emotional illiteracy. Find out how you can leverage neuroplasticity to shape children’s neural networks from young, change your temperaments and recover from trauma or psychological disorders.
Who should read this:
• Professionals and researchers in the medical, health and wellness industries
• Parents, Teachers, Educators, and those involved in childcare and people-development
• Business leaders and managers
• Anyone who wants to improve your EQ and success/potential
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 20-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 29-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 20-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: EQ, Psychology, Health, Wellness, Relationships, Parenting, Leadership, Biology, Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, Daniel Goleman