Learn the powerful philosophies and strategies behind Google’s success!
What’s behind Google’s phenomenal success and why do they do what they do? In “Work Rules!”, Laszlo Bock (former VP of People Operations in Google, Inc) shares his insider perspective on what makes Google tick and how you and your company can duplicate some of these winning ideas.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Understand why a “high-freedom culture” is vital for attracting global talents and achieving outstanding performance, and what it takes to build such a culture;
• Discover why Google invests in hiring only the top talents, and how it attracts, cultivates and selects the best hires for Google;
• Understand why most companies’ performance management systems are flawed, and uncover the unusual approach that Google uses to reward and motivate its people, and to help them improve;
• Find out why most training and courses don’t work, and learn the strategies that Google uses to improve organizational learning and influence employee behaviors; and
• Get tips on to use the ideas from this book to define and refine your own work rules.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• An 18-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• An 18-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• CEOs and leaders/executives
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Human Resources specialists and business consultants
Keywords/Key concepts covered: Business, Culture, Management, Google, Human Resource, Motivation, Hiring, Selection, Performance Management, Staff Empowerment, Training, Learning & Development, Work Rules, Laszlo Bock
There are no reviews yet.