Understand your body and learn the path to health!
Many of the diseases we’re plagued with today–e.g. cancer, osteoporosis, depression, allergies–are actually preventable. To effectively address the causes of these diseases, and develop preventive strategies, we need to understand our bodies from an evolutionary perspective. This book helps us to understand how our bodies have evolved over millions of years, how our modern lifestyle has transformed the way we use our Paleolithic bodies, and how to deal with the diseases and issues that have emerged from these “mismatches”.
Here are some important ideas you’d learn from the book:
• Understand the 5 key transitions in our biological evolution from apes to Homo Sapiens, over millions of years, and why our bodies are the way they are today;
• Find out how rapidly our cultural evolution (including the Agricultural Revolution and Industrial Revolution) have changed the way we live, eat, and use our bodies, and why these conflict with what our bodies were designed for;
• Uncover what are mismatched diseases, dysevolution, and the 3 key types of mismatches (excess, dis-use and novelty). Learn how you can prevent or remedy diseases like Type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, reproductive tissue cancer, osteoporosis, allergies, etc.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Professionals or leaders in healthcare, medicine, education, and government
• Anyone interested to improve your health and prevent diseases
Key words/concepts covered: Biological Evolution, Cultural Evolution, Agricultural Revolution, Industrial Revolution, Homo Sapiens, Health, Wellness, Disease Prevention, Mismatched Diseases, Dysevolution, Diseases of Excess, Diseases of Dis-use, Diseases of Novelty, Self-Help, The Story of the Human Body, Daniel Liberman