Educate yourself and fast-track your business and career success with your personal MBA!
Why pay a 6-digit figure for an MBA program when you can use the time and resources for real-life education instead? Many of the ideas taught in MBA programs are outdated in our fast-changing business world, and there’s no strong evidence that an MBA improves business or career success. The Personal MBA is a self-study book that presents more than 200 vital business concepts in layman terms.
Whether you are a new entrepreneur or an experienced executive, this book acts as a useful filter/ checklist to shape your mental model and fast-track your real-world learning for better results. Our summary provides a quick overview of most of these concepts.
What you can expect to learn from from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out why you should consider self-education instead of going to business school;
• How Businesses Work, including concepts and tips for 5 essential parts of business – Value Creation, Marketing, Sales, Value Delivery, and Finance;
• How People Work, including understanding how the human mind thinks and functions, how to improve your own productivity and effectiveness, and how to work with others;
• How Systems Work, including understanding complex systems and their components, how to analyze your systems and improve/ optimize them.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 29-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this book:
• Entrepreneurs & aspiring entrepreneurs
• Business students, academia, and those interested in business concepts
Keywords: Business, Complex Systems, Entrepreneurship, Feedback Loops, Finance, Josh Kaufman, Management, Marketing, Mental Models, Product Development, Prototype, Sales, The Personal MBA, Time management