By Josh Kaufman
Why pay a 6-digit figure for an MBA program when you can use the time and resources for real-life education instead? Many of the ideas taught in MBA programs are outdated in our fast-changing business world, and there’s no strong evidence that an MBA improves business or career success. The Personal MBA is a self-study book that presents more than 200 vital business concepts in layman terms.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why you should consider self-education instead of going to business school;
• How businesses work, including concepts and tips for 5 essential parts of business – Value Creation, Marketing, Sales, Value Delivery, and Finance;
• How people work, including understanding how the human mind thinks and functions, how to improve your own productivity and effectiveness, and how to work with others;
• How systems work, including understanding complex systems and their components, how to analyze your systems and improve/ optimize them.
Who should read this book:
• Entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, business leaders and managers
• Business students, academia, and those interested to learn about business.
$9.97 – $13.97